- Color/pattern: Gray
- The utility knife is forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for exceptional durability
- The knife's blade is stone-finished with a fine, taper ground edge for outstanding cutting performance
- The knife handle features patented Anolon SureGrip technology with a silicone grip for comfortable, reliable handhold
- Full bolster and stainless steel end cap promote knife balance
- Includes a sturdy plastic knife sheath to help protect the blade between uses
- Sure to become a go-to knife in the creative kitchen, the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 6-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Utility Knife is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks. Use the knife to slice sweet Hachiya persimmons and juicy temple oranges; the blade performs just as well for finely chopping fragrant Thai basil and dicing fresh Japanese cucumbers. This all-purpose knife features a blade forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel and stone-finished with a fine, taper ground edge for exceptional cutting performance. The silicone-enhanced handle features patented Anolon SureGrip technology for comfortable, reliable grip, with a full bolster elegantly connecting handle to blade and a stainless steel end cap for knife balance. A sturdy fitted plastic sheath helps protects the blade between uses, and this gourmet utility knife makes a great complement to the other quality cutlery and kitchenware in the Anolon collection.
A multi-tasker in the creative kitchen, the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 6-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Utility Knife works beautifully for a number of culinary cutting jobs.
Shipping & Returns