- Color/pattern: White
- Durable steel construction for years of use, with stain-resistant, easy-cleaning speckled enamel exterior
- Polished stainless steel stockpot rim resists warping and denting
- Sturdy side handles for plenty of support when moving the filled stockpot from one kitchen area to another
- Snug-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture to ease the making of stocks and soups
- Induction suitable and oven safe to 450 degrees F
- Grab hold of the generous and beautiful Paula Deen(r) Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Covered Stockpot for a pot that delivers capacity cooking with traditional style and modern efficiency.
The Paula Deen(r) Enamel on Steel collection puts a modern twist on classic pieces, and this vintage-styled stockpot boasts a speckled exterior inspired by classic enamelware to add refreshing color to the kitchen. Like the pots colorful exterior, the cream-colored enameled interior is stain resistant and easy to clean, so cooks can spend less time with after-cooking cleanup and more time with friends and family. This stockpot is outfitted with two sturdy side handles to help when moving the pot from one kitchen area to another even when its filled, and the snug-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture.
Suitable for all stovetops, including induction, this generously-sized stockpot is ideal for making a double-batch of Paulas snappy Taco Soup or flavorful White Bean Chili. With such capacity, the stockpot is also great for boiling spaghetti for preparing a seafood boil for a big family dinner. Oven safe to 450°F, this covered stockpot is a great complement to other cookware and bakeware across the Paula Deen(r) kitchenware collections.
Bring sturdy, long-lasting stovetop performance and a touch of vintage-inspired style to the kitchen with the vibrantly-colorful Paula Deen(r) Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Covered Stockpot.
Shipping & Returns