- Color/pattern: Gray
- The skillet's hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly
- The pan interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release
- The grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for convenience
- This nonstick skillet works great with many other pieces in the Rachael Ray collections
- Just like all the other great pieces in Rachaels collections, this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Skillet combines quality performance with her trademark flair and practicality. Featuring hard-anodized construction that heats swiftly and evenly, the skillet is ideal for folding an egg white omelet with mushrooms and Swiss cheese. The skillet's interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release, whether browning ground sausage for a pasta sauce or preparing Rachael's Seared Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Vinaigrette. A grippy handle is rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength. This skillet also is oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience, and it is a great complement to many other pieces in the Rachael Ray collections.
Fans of Rachael Ray's fast, delicious recipes will love cooking with this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Skillet.
Shipping & Returns